10.03.2006

Managing Pot Heads or Boys With Keys

Apparently we have solved the mystery of what the tenants in apartment #1 are really responsible for. Obviously the tenants here have been fed a line of bs from the owners of the building.

Now mind you tenants here have been told multiple times that these "onsite" people are managers...yet the people in question keep refuting this over and over again. We can't seem to figure out why they deny being employed by Milan Mgmt.

Forget the onsite management issue for a moment and break it down to other reasons why this place currently sucks.

One of them being the wanna be rock band, pot head kids that don't seem to understand that normal, non-entertainment, non-daddy funded human beings have to actually get sleep at night - and wake up in the morning to actually do the thing called work.

We understand that smoking weed on the patio all night, and playing music loud at 2:45am is very taxing and this could cause you to sleep all day, however the rest of the tenants in this building actually need SLEEP.

On that note - we're gathering people to make some extremely loud noises on a Saturday morning after 7am when we know said pot heads will be asleep and basking in the rays of their drunken stupor.

So despite the previous email posted on this blog about them being "onsite" apparently they are no more than glorified house boys. Anyway - see the note bby clicking the photo....this shit gets funnier every day.

Comments:
Hi I reside in one of the units on 4950 coldwater canyon ave. I am paying $1,500 for a unit that's worth $975.00. When I moved in, Monica the director of Milan properties told me that I would have a working stove amongst other fixtures that needed to be repaired. Two months later matters are getting worse in my unit. Everything is breaking down, the older tenants are building resentments towards the new tenants. Especially the homosexuals who seem to hate kids and dogs. There is tension between the tenants and the landlord because the landlord promised to have matters pertaining to the building corrected by the next morning, but NOTHING'S accomplished!!! instead they all take a vacation in rotation, on top of all this I just moved into the building and now I'm being accused by two tenants that I may be planted in this building by Milan Management to be their spy. Yeh right, I have a PhD in clinical psychology and two specialities in forensics and psychoanalysis, (previous) successful history in a music career and a former government job. Currently I work to rehabilitate individuals with problems and take car of my own personal problems and concerns. Thanks but no thanks - don't need the headache by association. So Milan & associates, if you're reading this please take care of 4950 Coldwater Canyon Ave. We the tenants have formed an association and we are all ready to take it to court. Obviously there is no quick turn around to this property, b/c no one's going to buy it under these circumstances. I have been patient and calm about matters concerning the problems in the building and have actually taken a liking to my neighbors, but when a few ignorant tenants start to get involved insulting a psychologist like me and they don't understand the role of my normality by attacking my character b/c I'm a kindhearted spirit now they are taking me for a fool. I'm going to have to start taking action along with other tenants who have resided here for decades. This is what is going on at 4950 Coldwater Canyon Ave.
 
This is so not an anonymous post...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?