3.13.2007

Oh yeah - almost forgot

So your husband really wants you right? Not according to this email.... OUCH


From : ML
Sent : Thursday, March 1, 2007 2:05 AM
To : xxx@aol.com
Subject : RE: (no subject)




What a nice life you have?!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean your life as a thief? or as a federal inmate? Hooking around with guys outdoors and getting pregnant, then trying to have the child named to another guy and not his father as they have done with you Selma Gursen..lol.

So who is going to be the father for your bastard? I recommend you to draw lots and look for the unlucky winner.

Even your brother and sister from your esteemed mother are disgusted by your deeds and they do not want to have any kind of relation with you. They want to stay clean away from your filth which never ends.

You talk about your beauty? don't you have a single mirrior at your condo? you old ugly freak? didn't you notice the wrinkles arround your eyes and on your neck. Look to the shape of your greasy legs, you make me throw up. Ugly women can never be seen with good looking handsome men, thats why you and mourad look wonderful together,I hope you understood stupid dumb...

Do you dare to come to Turkey you swindler, you will be directly taken to be prosecuted once you arrive. Even your embassy supplied me with their authorized attorneys whom I can get contacted with after I informed them about your history documented.

Who is harassing who? you insane filthy creature who keeps opening new email accounts to send this shit since I keep blocking you email accounts. Now you are using the name of Sara Williams,what can we say?! you got used to forgery and imposture.

You are TALEK, TALEK, TALEK. BOª OL,BOª OL, BOª OL. You are divorced,divorced, divorced.

I wrote it in Arabic, Turkish and English may be you can understand now that I have torn your awfull page out of my life book.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?