3.02.2007

Pregnant or Not?

We got an interesting email today - relayed to us by a close friend regarding the pregnancy or not. She even admits to making up email addresses to communicate with people who clearly have her blocked. Will the harassment ever end?

By the way who the FUCK is Sunshine and does she know you're making up email addresses using her name?

From: Sunshinearmstron@aol.com
To: xxxxx@hotmail.com
Date: Feb 28 2007 - 10:59am

I am not pregnant. I just wanted to rid you out of anger. Lets speak and I could apologize.
I want to come to Turkey and talk to you. I didn't want you to divorce you
that's why I said I was pregnant. I will call you now in five minutes.

Yes I used mom's other screen name so you could read what I had to say.

I am still your wife and I'm coming to talk to you face to face.

Your angel,
Selma Leysi

PS don't believe everything you hear and read you're and educated man or
should be to understand.

************************************** AOL now offers free
email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.

God Selma - what new last name are you going to come up with next?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?